This may sound like a no-brainer...in the Spring, when it warms up. Perhaps my desire to obtain the plant is interfering with good judgement. The tentative delivery date of Wollemia nobilis in the U.S. is in November. About this time, the weather here can be anywhere from 40*F to -10*F...who knows, it's west Michigan. Close your eyes and count to 10 and the weather will be different. On the one hand, I can take a chance, place my order, have it delivered to my home and the plant will live indoors until Spring without a significant amount of stress. On the other, I can take a chance, place my order, have it delivered to my home and the plant will promptly die from the shock of shipping through cold weather and then placing it indoors. A 100+ dollar risk. Am I worrying too much, or is this a legitimate concern? The plants will be delivered via Express mail to reduce the time of delivery. My other concern is that supply will not meet the demand, and by Spring, there will not be any left,...or a significant rise in price will put it out of reach for me if I wait until later. Anyone with experience with delivering/receiving "warm weather" plants during cold weather?