Where have I been?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by Daniel Mosquin, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

As you may have noted, I've not been very active on the forums lately.

A couple factors are contributing to me being swamped during what is traditionally a slow time of year. We've a new director at the garden and he's instituting some rapid change. I've also been dealing with a "PC that went poof" and slowly rebuilding my work computer -- fortunately, the hard drive did not go so I still have access to my old emails and files, but it did take a significant chunk out of my time and work routines.

I'm hoping things ease soon with the holiday season and I can catch up with tackling some of the things that some of you have pointed out.

2. Ron B

Ron B Paragon of Plants 10 Years

Good luck!

3. togata57

togata57 Generous Contributor 10 Years

Thanks for letting us know what's happening with you, Daniel. Hope that the "rapid change" is good for you....and that all goes well with the computer stuff. I daresay that many of us can and do sympathize with you in all these areas! (Only too well.) Look forward to again reading your sage commentary.