PDF Files Not Opening

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by vitog, Jan 21, 2023.

1. vitog

vitog Contributor 10 Years

In my Jan 11 reply to the "Weather" thread in the How's It Growing forum (Weather - whether good or bad), none of the attached PDF files can be opened. I just get Error messages in both the Chrome and Edge browsers. That didn't happen right after I entered that reply, and it doesn't happen to the files in a similar reply from a year earlier. Can this be fixed? How can I prevent it from happening again? Thanks

2. vitog

vitog Contributor 10 Years

Margot explained that this was the result of the forums outage that occurred on Jan 12/13 and that the files needed to be re-inserted. It's fixed now. Thanks, Margot.

Frog likes this.
  3. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

@vitog, I see that a reply to you that I typed right here last night didn't get posted, in which I said the same thing. It was all sitting right here when I opened this thread to read your reply. (I love that feature of this system, that at least on some browsers, drafts are retained. I need a feature that has an animated icon that pops up and says "Aren't you going to post this stuff you just typed?".)
    Thanks, @Margot. I forgot that you had that issue at the time.