A place to go just to have fun?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by Weekend Gardener, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Weekend Gardener

Weekend Gardener Active Member 10 Years

I know we are all serious about our gardening, and almost all of us take our roles contributing to these forums seriously - judging by the many carefully composed and thoughtful posts.

However, a bit of fun and laughter is always therapeutic. So, with that in mind, is it possible to provide a place or a forum where we can all have a bit of fun? Some place where we can share our funny gardening experiences, thoughtful poem, phisological gardening qoutes, unusual pictures, gardening jokes, laughable plant labels, odd uses for gardening paraphernalia, etc, etc?

Now, it may involve a bit more monitoring, just to make sure that jokes don't get out of hand.

For example, this picture that I took in Shanghai - perhaps a misconception of what wheel chair friendliness should be.

28Apr080391000.jpg

2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

I've always considered the Conversations and Chat an area for this sort of thing.