This fungi/mold has been growing in my basement in an old home I've moved to at the end of the Winter season. It seemed to rapidly begin growing since the start of Spring. I wiped it away with a bleach and water solution shortly after I first started to notice it growing, but it quickly began growing back to roughly the same amount about 2-3 days later. It's been a couple weeks since then, and the picture here is the tallest section of it in the basement. Any help in identifying this or how to best remove/prevent future growth would be greatly appreciated!