I would like to move two hardy fuchsias. I am uncertain when to move them. Obviously now is not the time to move them when they are in full bloom. Should I move them later this fall once the leaves and flowers have fallen off and they are going dormant? Or should I wait until early next spring when they are still dormant? Or should I wait until later in the spring when they start sending up new shoots that indicate they are in growth mode and will be able to rapidly reestablish themselves.