Random aroid pics

Discussion in 'Araceae' started by bihai, Oct 13, 2020.

1. bihai

bihai Well-Known Member 10 Years

Did some much needed rearranging in my greenhouse, installed some new crossbars up in the attic to make more opportunities to hang more stuff up since I have no real groundspace for new plants. Got a bunch of my more sizable stuff airborne

Attached Files:

Daniel Mosquin and Acerholic like this.
  2. Acerholic

Acerholic Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout Maple Society

@bihai good morning, didn't know what to look at first, wonderful indoor understory jungle you have.
    Aren't we all the same, never enough space and more plants to buy, Lol. But you found a way, well done you!!!

3. bihai

bihai Well-Known Member 10 Years

Thanks! It helps that I have an almost 20 ft ceiling. But I can only get on the ladder and work in the attic at certain times of the year...the temperature up there on an 85F+ degree day is easily 110-115. I have lots of room now to hang new stuff (does that mean I can buy more??) Actually I am raising a bunch of Anthuriums from seed (A. forgetii cross, A. crystallinum, A. vittariifolium, A. clarinervium x faustomirandae) and will need to keep them hanging if I ever hope to sell them (18 inches up for the nematode states LOL)