Please help! My plant seems to be under duress and it’s turning yellow quite rapidly

Discussion in 'Indoor and Greenhouse Plants' started by Alex Dahl, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Alex Dahl

Alex Dahl New Member

I am unsure as to the species of this plant, but I believe it’s in the succulent family. It’s little leaves are turning yellow and falling off and I’m not sure what to do and how often I should be watering it. Please please help me

Attached Files:

2. Sundrop

Sundrop Well-Known Member

IMO your plant suffers from not enough light and too much water. Is there a drainage hole in the pot?
    Sorry to say this but at this stage of damage there is little hope of saving it. If you like it you could choose several still healthy leaves an try to grow a new plants from them growing succulents from leaf cuttings - Google Search

Daniel Mosquin likes this.
  3. Tom Hulse

Tom Hulse Active Member 10 Years

I would agree about low light and probably too much water. I would fix that asap, and once it stabilizes you will be left with scraggly plants with leaves at the very top and bare trunks. I've had good success reviving these by repotting them deeper in a much more free draining mix to start with new short looking plants, but only do that after you've stabilized the other two problems.

Daniel Mosquin likes this.