My pine shrub (I call it a Mugo (?) pine, it is about 2m high and 5m wide and probably as old as my house) appears to have a parasite. At various branch nodes large lumps have appeared. Where there are larger lumps the needles on the branch have turned brown. I'm assuming i have to cut the whole thing down but I'm concerned about my pine trees on the property - if they also have this "parasite" and how I should properly dispose of the pine that is already infected. If you have any ideas please let me know, I don't want to loose my trees.