Philadelphia Flower Show Pics

Discussion in 'Indoor and Greenhouse Plants' started by GardenNub, Mar 22, 2011.

1. GardenNub

GardenNub Active Member

Hello all. As promised, here are pics from the philadelphia flower show. I am sorry they are not the best - the lighting was hard to work with, and i am still a novice with my camera. I was spending a lot more time trying to get good exposures(which didnt work) then i was on composition. But anyways here they are.

I posted a link to photobucket because there are just way too many to upload here.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Jolly_Elf/Philadelphia Flower Show/

Oh and I bought some succulents while i was there, and made a "cacti garden". Leme know what you think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and if anyone can help me ID these succulents it would be great. Its so hard to match them up to anything on a cacti/succulent ID guide.

2. lorax

lorax Rising Contributor 10 Years

In photo 0003_0001, the main plant shown is Lithops spp. from the Aizooaceae.

The remainder look temptingly familiar, but I can't quite place them. I'm sure somebody more succulently knowledgable than I am shall be along shortly.

3. ghp

ghp Active Member

Great pictures! The pink succulent in the last pic (0004_0001) looks a variety of Echeveria, but I'm not sure of the exact type. They sure are gorgeous!