Palm Tree Certifcate?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Tropicals' started by Jason33, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Jason33

Jason33 Member

I came across this site a little ago and ordered from them. Great Selection, but the neat part was that it came with a Certificate of Authenticity, I thought this was weird at first but I kinda liked it, it made me feel appreciated when I opened up this wax sealed envelope. I don't know if I should put a link on here but I think everyone should see what I'm talking about. real palm trees . com/tree-certificate.html (minus the spaces) Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
  2. Michael F

Michael F Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator 10 Years

Unless the certificate was produced by an independent outside authority (no suggestion that it is!), it's just a bit of advertising worth nothing at all.

3. Jason33

Jason33 Member

yeah your probably right. I don't know if you caught the botany technician part on the image? maybe thats why they have a certificate. ehh oh well, its something new.
    thanks for your advice

4. Laaz

Laaz Active Member 10 Years

What a joke. Are these palms made of gold. Anyone that buys from this place needs their head examined... lol

You can get Sabal Palmettos with anywhere from 6 to 15 ft of trunck for $125
    I was just in Daytona & they had Bismarcks that stood 5 ft from bottom of trunk to top of leaves for $29.... Shipping included or not, this place is a rip.

5. jimhardy

jimhardy Member

Could not agree more!They have been sneaking onto many different forums promoting there site,I guess they figure at those prices they can sell a few and retire!LOL

6. DC United Palm Fan

DC United Palm Fan Member

Yep, the people who are posting about this website/ company are not only here, they are all over garden web, and daves garden too. As soon as they register they begin posting about this website, asking fake questions and trying to get other users interested in this company. Its shameless advertising nothing more, and I for one would NEVER even consider purchashing a single thing from that company.

I find it funny that most everyones reaction to the prices on different forums is almost exactly the same, and thats one of shock, amazement in the ridiculosly outrages prices for palms there. Too funny in deed. Personally, I think all these "posters" should be banned from all forums, and have thier IP addresses blocked. We dont come here for ads.