Hi, About six weeks ago I planted about 20 Aucuba japonica'Golden King'-spotted Laurels.The above seasonal rainfall in Ireland seems to have taken its toll and 8 of these plants are wilting-maybe root rot?I say root rot as when I took one out of the ground the roots were going black and also had a "mushroom" smell from them. I searched this through google and it was suggested that I dip the roots in a mild bleach / water solution and replant them.There was no ratio of water to bleach given so I did not do this. If anyone can help with this -it would be very much appreciated. Its not the financial side of these plants but I hate seeing any of my plants die. thank you if you can help -if not thank you for taking the time to read the thread.