I have recently moved to Massachusetts from England. Over the last couple of days we have been waking up to big blobs of what I think is yellow fungus/mould in the garden. They are fairly bright in a morning and fade to a creamy colour by the evening. It then seems to easily wash away with rain or heavy dew. Having looked around the garden they are only appearing on the mulch. It looks almost foamy in appearance. Does anyone know what i am describing?? Is it a mould/fungus or is it something completely different?? I also have a one year old son so am concerned how dangerous it is and what is causing it to appear now. thanks for any suggestions!