Curly Leaf Issue

Discussion in 'Fruit and Nut Trees' started by Barnie1201, May 15, 2023.

1. Barnie1201

Barnie1201 New Member

Thank you for having me! Although I feel my thumb is more brown than green, but I try and do welcome suggestions for doing better. Here is my poor Cherry Tree which I thought it would die a couple of years ago and then persistently using an organic fungicide on it religiously at least twice a week seem to pull it out and it was doing great last year. This year all the blooms came out beautifully and then "bam" here came the curly leaves. Guess I will have to order more fungicide but welcome any comments or help in the meantime.

Marnie

[​IMG]

2. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

3. Barnie1201

Barnie1201 New Member

Thank you for responding Wendy. I was just told it was a cherry fruit tree. Never has developed enough to get anything more than blooms, then leaves. Last year didn't show any signs of the curly leaf; this year almost all of it. Anyway not sure why the pic won't expand. With all the tech savvy idiots out there continuing to sabotage my ability to share pics on the internet, about the program ability to share is again compromised to where it won't work. Frustrating.

4. Barnie1201

Barnie1201 New Member

Well tried but this pic was using a regular digital camera. My mobil doesn't share because I don't have it set up to do that except with msg family/friends. Thanks for trying.