Aroids from Ecuagenera

Discussion in 'Araceae' started by LariAnn, Oct 24, 2007.

1. LariAnn

LariAnn Active Member

Has anyone ordered aroids from Ecuagenera and, if so, how was the survival rate on them? I'm especially interested in their Anthurium selection, which seems to be quite extensive. It seems they do not ship directly from Ecuador to buyers in the US and Canada, but rather ship from plant show locations in the US, Canada and other countries.

LariAnn
    Aroidia Research

2. photopro

photopro Well-Known Member

Never ordered their seeds, but you are correct they only ship from show locations. I've received several emails from them saying they will ship my order when they are at whatever is the next show they attend. The delay can be as much as 90 days. But is worth the wait!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  3. trikus

trikus Active Member

They are coming to Western Australia for a show , I hope to order up big time .
    A mate got lots from them at a show in USA and brought them back , he was happy with quality.

4. bihai

bihai Well-Known Member 10 Years

I have 3 big happy Anthurium regales from them, and 2 anthurium reflexinerviums plus many orchids that a friend has gifted me with. ALso a couple of Elaphoglossum ferns. She orders the plants and they bring them to the Cleveland orchid show, and she sends mine on to me. I have only lost one plant.

5. edleigh7

edleigh7 Well-Known Member

Mick, is that show in Perth and when is it mate?

Even though Perth is far away for us at least its closer than Miami ; )

Ed

6. trikus

trikus Active Member

Next year sometime mate , got contacts over there that will be attending , but unsure if Aroids will be brought in .