Acer palmatum 'Inazuma'

Discussion in 'Acer palmatum cultivars (photos)' started by mendocinomaples, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Acerholic

Acerholic Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout Maple Society

Understood Romain, I will sort this out.

Romain01 likes this.
  2. Romain01

Romain01 Well-Known Member Maple Society

some photos under the rays of the sun, the temperatures are high for this first part of November.
    Inazuma 1.jpg Inazuma 2.jpg Inazuma 3.jpg

AlainK, Acerholic and LoverOfMaples like this.
  3. lobsterpop

lobsterpop Member

fall 2022 update - don't do what I did and neglect summer water with this one - I lost half of this tree to unusual summer heat and drought this year - the shaded portion is ok but the rest of it just collapsed in August to reflected heat and sun, the leaves curled, the bark on the affected limbs is now dead. I was watering all summer but this one was just too far to reach with the hose... I hope to see water sprouts or some sign of life next year, this really has been one of my favorites.

4. Acerholic

Acerholic Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout Maple Society

So sad to hear @lobsterpop but I'm afraid there have been a lot of casualties during the exceptional heat this year.
    I hope your Inazuma recovers this Spring. It might take a couple of years though. Fingers crossed for you.

5. Romain01

Romain01 Well-Known Member Maple Society

still pretty! plantings carried out this fall
    inazuma 1.jpg inazuma 2.jpg inazuma 3.jpg

Acerholic likes this.