Very not plant related. Are there any Colorado Teacher's Aids in the house?

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by SUNRIZE, Jun 15, 2008.

1. SUNRIZE

SUNRIZE Active Member

Hi

I’ve been trying to find unsuccessfully for 5+ hours now on how to go about becoming a teachers aid in Colorado. Now known as aka. Educational Assistants, Teacher’s Assistants and my personal favorite Para Professional. (Sorry for the sarcasm) it seems no matter which web site I visit I cannot get a straight answer on wither you need to be licensed or certified. Plus also this name change thing also seems to confuse the search. I would really like to take an online course for a teacher’s aid diploma but before I put down any money for this I would just like a few answers.

The course says: that because qualifications for being a Teacher’s Aide can vary from state-to-state, we recommend that you contact your local school district for information on requirements for Teacher Aides where you live. Which I did look under Colorado school districts, Colorado gov. and Colorado education and the Para professional websites and I did’nt find anything that says just plain and simple what to do.

Thanks for any help