Garden Insects etc photos

Discussion in 'Photography and Art' started by Kildale, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Kildale

Kildale Active Member

Took all these images last year in our garden, yes, all of them were in one garden in one year. It is amazing when you start looking for bugs and insects how many are so close to you when you are gardening. GARDEN INSECTS

2. Dixie

Dixie Active Member

spectacular pics! you even have their scientific names, impressive.

3. Kildale

Kildale Active Member

Thank you for browsing the insect pages. I photograph most of the things in nature and usually find a way to get the Latin names. The bugs etc though are pretty new to me, just starting the second year taking photos.

4. Erica

Erica Active Member

I liked the insect page but thought your "mailtown tour " page was hilarious! I've always wanted to stop and take pictures of mail boxes because I think they will eventually become obsolete in the next 20 years... with e-mail etc. Dh is a postie so he hates when I say that.

5. Kildale

Kildale Active Member

Hi Erica. Where did you find the mailtown Tour? I didn't know I had posted that anywhere. If youwant to see others that I have done, I like The Birders best, click DEREILAS WORLD There are a few places to visit also.

6. Erica

Erica Active Member

http://www.dereila.ca/mailtown/

Right here! I just went to your homepage while I was looking at the insects. I'm going to check out the birders page now. I also liked the Photography tips one where the water keeps running out of the pictures.LOL.

7. Erica

Erica Active Member

Birders...... funny!

8. Kildale

Kildale Active Member

Hi. Glad you liked it. I take the mail boxes from every place I find them, from Nova Scotia to California and Hawaii and Arizona and places in between. Putting them into a story though took a little time.

9. goat

goat Member

What wonderful galleries! The mailboxes were wonderful, and the insects, wow! You must have the patience of Job.

What fun, thanks. :)

10. Kildale

Kildale Active Member

Thank you for the post. I enjoy sharing my photos and I'm always looking for fresh ideas. You may like this one, THE SWAN SONG