Maple Society events in October 2012 - NAB meeting in Seattle and the AGM in the UK

Discussion in 'Maples' started by grahamrjuk, Jun 24, 2012.

1. grahamrjuk

grahamrjuk Member Maple Society

Details of two events taking place in October 2012 have been posted on the Maple Society web site.

In chronological order:

First we have the North American Branch meeting in Seattle between 19 and 21 October, followed by a tour around Oregon between 22 and 24 October.

Second is the Autumn tour and AGM in the UK, visiting Netherton Garden and Arboretum, Queen's Wood Arboretum, Arley Arboretum and Bodenham Arboretum.

2. Jalf

Jalf Active Member Maple Society

Re: Maple Society events in October 2012 - NAB meeting in Seattle and the AGM in the

Thank you to the Maple Society North American Branch for a fantastic meeting in Seattle! This was my first event and I don't think I could have had a better time! The gardens we visited were exquisite and all of the people on the tour were enjoyable and full of good information for the amateurs! A special "thank you" goes to Marielle Eykemans for making me feel so welcome! If you have never considered joining the Maple Society, give it some serious thought...because it is more than worth it.