The Real Nature

Discussion in 'Photography and Art' started by Marn, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Marn

Marn Active Member 10 Years

Just had to share this pic with ya .. I was out walking along a creek trying to get pics of butterflies and as i stepped out into a bit of a opening this Mule Deer stepped out from the creek below . and she just stopped there alls i kept thinking was dont run please dont run .. as i turned my camera over to digital zoom from super macro mode and she just stood there .. she was about a 100 feet away and this pic was taken at 30x digital zoom .. I just absolutely love this pic ..

Marn

Attached Files:

2. Eric La Fountaine

Eric La Fountaine Contributor Forums Moderator 10 Years

That's a great shot, Marn. Look at those ears all pricked up. She is just intently looking at you. I guess she could just sense you were safe.

3. Marn

Marn Active Member 10 Years

I think she knew i was safe ...lol.. there was about 3 more Deer on the bushes to the left of the pic .. i couldnt get anymore shots of them as they woulda been blurred out there were to many branches and twiggs in the way . they stood there while i watched them .. then they got up and took off .. I love winter time around here we get so many white tail deer even in my yard .. so i cant wait to take pics of them then .. got some pics with my old camera .. i can get pretty close to them they r used to ppl in town ..

Marn