: ) seeds you have, and seeds you want...

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by The Hollyberry Lady, May 11, 2009.

1. I have some pink and purple four o'clock seeds for trade. Will trade for anything suitable for zone8.

2. The Hollyberry Lady

The Hollyberry Lady New Member

I will be resuming some seed trades in a month or two, but for the most part I've got everything I need.

Here's a really unique dwarf morning glory variety that I got about a week ago, and I wondered if you liked it, Penny? The flowers will be small but it is supposed to be a more bushy vine, that only grows 14"!!!

: o

Thought you could use it for a small area where you'd like a flowering vine, but nothing too crazy huge, that goes on forever. This type is said to be bushy and compact.

Let me know...

: )

Attached Files:

3. Jolyn

Jolyn Member

Hi, I am new to this and I tried to access the PM as I saw you were online. Anyway it didn't work so I am trying this. I am very interested in your coffee beans and pepper seeds If I did it right I think I posted what I have and what I want. Please help me out if you get this. Thanks

4. Katalina25

Katalina25 New Member

Forthe pm system,

Go to top menu of any forum Jo,

Click *my settings*

ON the left is everything you can do, including sending pms.

You can choose if to recieve or not.

Mine is set to not recieve because I am not here that often at the moment..busy with other projects online.

5. PennyG

PennyG Active Member

Awww, that is cute and it would be nice, since its smaller then the ones that get huge...thanks Sherr.

6. The Hollyberry Lady

I thought you might like them, Pen. I'll include them later, for sure.

Jolyn...

I could possibly help you out with what you're looking for, but I will not be doing trades for a month or two yet. My pm setting has been turned off for weeks now, so please do not try to send me a pm until late winter/early spring...at which time I'd be happy to help you out.

7. The Hollyberry Lady

8. The Hollyberry Lady

A note to seed traders...

Anyone wishing to contact me after February 9th, may do so at...

GardeningForever@gmail.com

I recently got my hands on some more Kumquat fruits (shown in 1st pic), and will be sowing many of the seeds shortly. They will only germinate if sown fresh from the fruits, and are said to be polyembryonic, so more than one shoot could result from one seed!

As the seeds cannot be dried, anyone interested in trading, may be sent a little kumquat seedling tree (shown in 2nd pic) instead of the seeds.

Attached Files:

9. Blake09

Blake09 Active Member

Sorry for the doubble posts, but I got thumbs up!! :)

Please consider joining unusualplants.net, It is a wonderful forum that started a couple months ago, It is still in development in places. I am a member of it; you can find me under the same username. It has categories, a future classifieds and more. It just needs people to join!!

Here’s the URL:

http://unusualplants.net/forums/forum.php

-

10. Jolyn

Jolyn Member

Thanks Blake would love to join. Also if you find water lily seeds let me know. Have six small ponds that I would like to get started.

11. kevind76

kevind76 Active Member

Yay! I was hoping there would be a way to stay connected. I'll be sure to join. I hope it's as good as this was.