Pronuncie latino italiano nella famiglia di Aceraceae or speak Aceraceaen for free

Discussion in 'Maples' started by richardbeasley@comcast.net, Dec 10, 2007.

1. richardbeasley@comcast.net

richardbeasley@comcast.net Active Member Maple Society

I have never heard it spoken so well : http://www.cnr.vt.edu/DENDRO/DENDROLOGY/data_results_with_common.cfm?state=unknown

2. whis4ey

whis4ey Well-Known Member 10 Years

Re: Pronuncie latino italiano nella famiglia di Aceraceae or speak Aceraceaen for fre

?????

3. alex66

alex66 Rising Contributor Maple Society 10 Years

Re: Pronuncie latino italiano nella famiglia di Aceraceae or speak Aceraceaen for fre

hi Richard this link not run ......alex

4. richardbeasley@comcast.net

Sì è un errore, la difficoltà è fisso, Il link ; http://www.cnr.vt.edu/DENDRO/DENDROLOGY/data_results_with_common.cfm

Select your family : Aceraceae

Scroll down to the Acer of choice and click it, then look at the name to the right is a radio button that looks like un ear and if you use MS Media Player 9 you will hear full nome as it should sound. Other media players doen't seem to work as well as MS Media Player. Not to say they don't work, just a say mines does not work.

Aucunes prononciations pour le Palmatums

5. alex66

alex66 Rising Contributor Maple Society 10 Years

ahhahaha!my language on web for maples= la mia lingua sul web x gli aceri ,is incredible the latino language is 2800 yeas old !!more old to Impero Romano (2478 years)the latin people are one of 3 people,together Sabini and Etruschi, that erect Roma ...Romolo and Remo,and wolf is one storie of Virgilio ....ciao Richard and grazie

6. Michael F

Michael F Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator 10 Years

Not sure what this is about!! . . . but Stearn (Botanical Latin, the standard text on the subject) recommends Classical Latin pronunciation for scientific names for best international comprehensibility, i.e., say them as Julius Caesar or Cicero would have said them

7. richardbeasley@comcast.net

la fonte della nostra civilizzazione occidentale!!!!!!!!! ciao Alex

8. richardbeasley@comcast.net

I will leave that discussion to the Department of the Dendrology at Virginia Poly-Technological Institute being one of the most prestigious agriculture college in the North America, not to to say UBC is not =. So If they want to use "il Latino italiano" who am I , + chi lo dicono sono. ciao Michael