Appreciation: Peter Gregory profiles A. erianthum, new Polish translation

Discussion in 'Maples' started by emery, Nov 28, 2020.

1. emery

emery Renowned Contributor Maple Society 10 Years

Maple Society Open Science Initiative (OSI) z przyjemnością prezentuje opis Acer erianthum Petera Gregory'ego; ze zdjęciami autorstwa Hugh Angusa; oraz w polskim tłumaczeniu Mateusza Korbika. The Maple Society z zaangażowaniem wspiera prężnie działającą, polską społeczność związaną z ogrodnictwem i uprawą roślin.

The Maple Society Open Science Initiative (OSI) is happy to present Peter Gregory's Acer erianthum profile, with photographs by Hugh Angus, in Polish, translated by Mateusz Korbik. The Maple Society is committed to continuing our support of the vibrant Polish gardening and horticultural community.

The Woolly- or Downy-Flowered Maple is rare in gardens and deserves more attention for its pretty upright flower spikes and architectural leaves, as well as bright red fruit. You can find the article at the link below.

Klon wełnisty stanowi rzadkość w ogrodach i zasługuje na więcej uwagi ze względu na swoje piękne, wzniesione kwiatostany i dekoracyjne liście, jak również jaskrawoczerwone owoce. Artykuł można znaleźć pod adresem:

Open Science at the Maple Society | The Maple Society

IMG_20200502_194032_1.jpg IMG_20200502_194045_1.jpg IMG_20200502_194123_1.jpg IMG_20200507_173546_1.jpg IMG_20200507_173653_1.jpg

Cjart and zfrittz like this.