Pest Management of Blister Bugs

Discussion in 'HortForum' started by florist, Nov 12, 2012.

1. florist

florist Member

I am organically certified and used many items this last year to build the soil etc and although the aloe vera mixed with water took care of most pests, the blister bugs were less but not gone. Wondered if there is another natural plant that could be used?

By the way, my entire garden is a backtoedenfilm.com garden all under wood chips. Since we do not have any animals not fed GMO feed for fertizier, I used raw milk mixed with 20 gallons of water, molasses, fish emulsion and alfalfa. The entire garden has been a test - I planted on compacted Oklahoma clay. Soil tests showed low in zinc and phosphorus. Towards the end of the season, it started doing very well.

I would like to add something - my interest also include plant based medicine. After my daughter was prescribed a plant based supplement at Via Christi Hospital in Wichita Kansas by two surgeons, her throat grew back in 13 days and stage 4 cancer was gone in six weeks with no other therapy. After searching, I found that Wake Forest University has also began regrowing body parts and they state that they have to replicate nature in order for it to work. Even though I was a florist for many years, I am very new as a gardener and have only started my study after this occurred and very thankful there is so much online.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012