New book with new perspectives on Trees and their care (for review)

Discussion in 'HortForum' started by Tree Morphogenesis, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Tree Morphogenesis

Tree Morphogenesis New Member

Hi
    I would like to make the forum aware of a new book all about tree morphology that will be available for you to download free in a few days time.

Title "Tree Morphogenesis book 1 Reduction Via Thinning Theory"

It describes some unusual facets of trees and leads to a deeper understanding of just how 500 million years of evolution has designed trees so that they facilitate wind pruning.
    Once you understand how they are designed to be pruned naturally, you know exactly how to simulate wind pruning. It goes a lot deeper than that though and it is written for the tree owner so plain English throughout (with some necessary jargon breaks)

I hope you enjoy it, in fact if I'm honest I hope that you love it but whatever you think of it I would ask you to consider leaving a review.

You can find out more by visiting www.TreeMorphogenesis.com from where you will find reviews, video's of me performing tree management on some ancient Oaks using Reduction Via Thinning. There are also links to lots of learning resources and of course a link to Amazon where you can even preview the first few chapters.

David Lloyd-Jones

www.TreeMorphogenesis.com
    www.TreeAdvice.com
    www.Arbornauts.com

2. Tree Morphogenesis

As an update, Tree Morphogenesis book 1 Reduction Via Thinning Theory will be available as a free Kindle download from next Monday (the 26th) and for a few days after that.

Please download a copy and then (if you can find 2 hours to learn some new research from unusual perspectives and learn how to creatively, and sympathetically manage trees), read it because that is exactly what you will learn.

If you don't have a Kindle, Amazon also provide various apps to turn PC, Mac, I-phone, I-pad etc into virtual Kindle's.

Thanks, David Lloyd-Jones

www.Treemorphogenesis.com

3. Tree Morphogenesis

This is just a quick note to wish all of you the very best of 2014.

For the holidays, my book will be available as a free download from Christmas eve to Boxing Day with my best wishes.

Please grab a copy from your local Amazon store or find it through the Tree Morphogenesis website.

If you find it thought provoking, Great. However, if you find new and unusual insights that you will be able to use every day in your interactions with trees, then and only then will I have hit my mark.

Cheers, David Lloyd-Jones