I have two clematis I need to move, One is Niobe and the other is Guernsey Cream. They are both pruning group '2'. I thought I would wait until they had flowered and then cut them back and move them, say early Fall. Is this the right strategy or should I move them this Spring as soon as the frost date is past? If I move them in Spring, I know I will lose flowering this year which I would like to avoid. I am in Southern Ontario.