Hey everyone! I'm hoping someone here can help me as things have been a nightmare lately with our property manager who refuses to come look at anything. Our fireplace has been leaking BIG TIME every time it rains. There is so much water damage that the bricks are deteriorating and literally crumbling off. My main concern is this.. the bricks are white but covered in a yellow/orange substance where the water damage has occurred. The inside of the fireplace is also a pink color now. After being sick since moving in, I was recently diagnosed with a lung issue that you guessed it, can be from mold! So my question is this.. is this mold? Or what is it?