I specifically chose low-light houseplants for my low-light apartment. Most of them also like to stay well watered (like my peace-lily). Although they seem to be happy and healthy, I have noticed the growth of a white fuzzy mold on the surface of their soil. Is this unhealthy for my plants? If so, any suggestions on what I can use to treat this mold seeing as how the light/watering conditions of the plants aren't likely to change? *If I have posted this in the wrong forum, please move it wherever it is most fit (I wasn't sure if this was a soil or pest management question)!