Introduction

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by Barbara92021, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Barbara92021

Barbara92021 Active Member 10 Years

Hello everyone! I have visited this site many times but I have never posted a question or comment, even tho I did join just in case I needed to ask about something. Like others, I read the little red box and decided it was time to post! LOL I would like to know if it is possible to post pics about questionable plants, shrubs, or trees? I have a beautiful tree that my Dad gave me a few years ago and nobody I know can help me decide what it is. Thanks for any help.

2. Eric La Fountaine

Eric La Fountaine Contributor Forums Moderator 10 Years

Hello Barbara92021, welcome to the Forums. Yeah, I know a lot more people read the Forums than post on them, but when the time is right or the question comes up you know where to find the answer.

You are certainly welcome to attach images and other files. A picture really helps for identification. To post an image:

Scroll down below the message box to find Additional Options. Click on Manage Attachments, browse and upload the desired file from your computer. Image does not appear in preview; image will appear after you post your message. (don't forget to upload)

If you did all this and it did not work, make sure yor file is of the filetype allowed by the forums. (They are listed in the Manage Attachments dialog box.) Also if your files are too large they will not upload. A good image size for the forums is 600 by 800 pixels.

3. Barbara92021

Barbara92021 Active Member 10 Years

Hello Eric and thankyou for the welcome. I am so glad that I can submit a pic and I will do that just as soon as that tree has some leaves on it!!! I love your site and I have taken alot of info from it! Thanks again.