Image Use Policy

Discussion in 'Photographs' started by Daniel Mosquin, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

Images that appear within the UBC Botanical Garden Photo Gallery may be used freely and without credit for personal and student use.

Non-profit educational and research institutions (and people associated with these institutions) are asked to give proper credit to UBC Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research with some form of public acknowledgement.

Commercial use is only allowed with permission of the UBC Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research.

Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and select "Image Use Request" to discuss commercial use or to request a larger version of a particular image.

2. SFZoo

SFZoo Member

I am interested in (high-resolution) image use information for the Ribes sanquineum
    pictured here:

http://www.botanicalgarden.ubc.ca/potd/2005/09/ribes_sanguineum.php

This would be used by the San Francisco Zoological Society (a nonprofit organization) in an outdoor educational/informational sign listing plant species that Grizzly bears eat.

3. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

Yes, I can make that image available to you (at the current size, it is licensed for use under this Creative Commons License), but if you need a high-res version, I'd prefer to talk about it via email. You've my email address from the forum confirmation and welcome emails.