I need help finding animal rescuers!

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by Nature Obsessed, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Nature Obsessed

Nature Obsessed Member

My neighbors are abusing four hunting dogs, and I wish to save them. I cannot seem to find a site that can help me do this. Someone, please help me! Every day their condition worsens, and I NEED to do something fast. There is a picture of one of the cubicles that they live in. Note the hollow plastic barrel (this is where they have to sleep) and the feces on the ground (they are forced to poop and urinate inside of the cells). Please help.

Thank you,
    - Devin

PS - I am sorry that this has nothing to do with plant research, but I didn't know where else to go.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

3. Nature Obsessed

Nature Obsessed Member

Yes that does seem logical....thank you. You needn't worry about this though, because my neighbors have promised me to enlarge the cages and fix the situation. They have also promised me that I can visit them and take them for walks. Thanks anyway.

- Devin

4. enjoylife

enjoylife Member

Devin,

I don't know where you are however I do believe the SPCA or called also Animal Shelter could be contacted. I am a total animal lover and I empathize with you. Hope you can help these dogs fast.