Holiday Wreaths

Discussion in 'HortForum' started by Eric La Fountaine, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Eric La Fountaine

Eric La Fountaine Contributor Forums Moderator 10 Years

The following was received via email:

HELP! I have been given the task to find a 'wreath maker' for a Christmas fundraiser in Campbell River, B.C. Your wreaths are spectacular (albeit out of our price range) and I would like to know how to contact someone who can build a large quantity of wreaths. Do you have any contacts or a direction I may follow?

Thank-you,
    Rosemary

2. judy newton

judy newton Active Member

I am sorry I do not know of a contact that would make wreaths for you. Could you place an ad in your local paper or ask at your local garden centre if they know of anyone. If there is a Christmas tree farm in your area they sometimes make wreaths.
    Good luck

3. bcollis

bcollis Member

Wreath fundraising

I recently read a posting on someone who was looking for fresh wreaths for fundraising at Christmas 2004. She suggested that your wreaths were too much and needed someone to supply a large number of wreaths. I am unable to find that posting again in the forums...We produce wreaths and swags in Lumby, B.C. at my Christmas tree farm. The web site is christmasranch.ca. Bud and Betty Collis 250-547-6028

4. Eric La Fountaine

Eric La Fountaine Contributor Forums Moderator 10 Years

Hello Bcollis, I moved your message to the thread you were looking for. It may be too late for Rosemary this year, but perhaps she can use the info next year.