HenryFields nursery(Canadian)

Discussion in 'Fruit and Nut Trees' started by Gardenlover, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Gardenlover

Gardenlover Active Member

Anyone ever order from this nursery...and feedback?
    They are really quick to reply to my emails about questions I have on their products..
    I am curious about that M27 Rootstock for apple...it is really dwarf...noone really recommends it though.
    I will have to go with their M111(They only carry M27, M111)...I don't like the burr knot issues I hear about with M111.
    Anyone here use M111 rootstock...any feedback for us?

2. cjconover

cjconover Member

I have purchased from the Henry Fields in the US with no problems. (I have found out that they are the same company as Gurneys. Unless having the same account number for the two companies was just by chance). I have purchased peach, cherry, and apple trees and a few indoor plants. All grew great. Check out this website for some great info on companies.

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/

Cindy

3. Blue Fox

Blue Fox Member

I have issues with this company - glad to see that they've cleaned up their act re: customer query response. I never did hear back from them, and never received a refund of my shipping cost which was the hook to get me to order from them in the first place. I couldn't even get through on the phone, and finally gave up. Hopefully, you won't have the same problem.