Hello all! I recently received a Gold Capella Schefflera as a gift. I repotted it, watered it, and then three days later I found this white fuzzy mold. Oddly it only formed on the soil that it came with. I scraped it off thinking it best to not uproot it again so soon and it's a harmless type I think, though now I'm wondering. I now see droopy soft brown leaves. It's this from the mold? From over-watering? From lack of light? What should I do to help this plant? Many thanks in advance for any help!