Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Plants: Identification' started by ariani, Mar 2, 2012.
THese are some more photos from my trip to Cambodia. Can you help me with their names please?
7. Looks like Euphorbia milii.
8. Rosa so or hybrid. plus another plant.
#1 posssibly Euphorbia lactea (?), candelabra plant or sometimes called dragon's bones
#6 looks like Chamaedorea elegans (?) sometimes called Neanthe bella also Table or Parlor Palm
#2 is Persea americana, Avocado.
#4 is very similar to Mango. Was it a tree?
#5 looks very like a Philodendron, one of the ones from the Meconostigma group.
3. Syngonium podophyllum.
2. is a species of Ficus. Note stipular scars encircling twigs.
5. looks like Epipremnum pinnatum
6. is a young Dypsis lutescens
7. is one of the countless cultivars of Euphorbia x lomi
9. may be Areca catechu but cannot be sure