Bumble Bee Working Foxglove flowers.

Discussion in 'Photography and Art' started by Mike Montalvo, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Mike Montalvo

Mike Montalvo Member

Just wanted to share some pictures. Seeing how the IMG option is turned off and I do not know how to turn it on and I have the attatchments full I will post the links, they are links that I figured out work seeing how they are from an MSN Space I am using and do not end with jpg but seem to work fine :o)

Bumble Bee at Work
    Bumble Bee Hanging Around
    Bumble Bee trying to climb in

I followed this bee around, it was slow and it seemed very tired, how ever I have just learned today that Foxglove is poisonous, so it could be the case that it was affected by the toxens of the plant, I am not sure. So far I read it is only the leafs and if that is the case I guess it was just very tired from working hard.

I am learning photography and photoshop editing (Mostly correcting and enhancing the photo as post processing) if you wish to see some more pictures you are more then welcome to visit my MSN Space at http://mikes-space73.spaces.msn.com if you click on Photos at the top it will take you to a full screen and you can see the full quality of the photos, also if you click on the album name at the top you can change albums.

Thank you for taking your time in viewing my work
    Mike :o)

2. Shellie

Shellie Member

How adorable, I did the bee following with my GD so he could see how a bees eats, so to speak. It was a fun adventure.
    Shellie
    Excellent shots.

3. Mike Montalvo

Mike Montalvo Member

Thank you :o)

Yes it is fun to watch, they kinda give you a tour of the flowers with out even knowing it :o)

Mike