Bird Cages For Sale...

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by Paulina, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Paulina

Paulina Active Member

Upper Fraser Valley, Beautiful British Columbia!
    I breed (and rescue) lovebirds and cockatiels, and whenever I get them, they come with a cage, so needless to say, I've got TONS of bird cages for sale for cheap. I've got about 50 birds altogether in my aviary, and many hand-fed babies almost ready to go... lots of fun!

In my cyber-travels I've come across people using bird cages as plant hangers, seems like a neat idea. I'll attach a picture so you have an idea. Cages can be painted, and designed to suit. I have everything from hamster size cages to parrot cages.

Or if you have a pet who needs a bigger cage, let me know, we can work a deal. Cages are going for CHEAP!! I need to get rid of them, they're taking over our precious garage space. If you know anyone who might be interested, please pass along my email address to them, I would appreciate that. Thanx!

Attached Files:

2. Junglekeeper

Junglekeeper Esteemed Contributor 10 Years

Don't you mean for CHEEP!! :D

3. KarinL

KarinL Well-Known Member 10 Years

Very funny JK!

With the bottom taken out they can also go in the garden to protect emerging plants from dogs and other large trampling things, and to provide a nice plant support. Tempting, Paulina, I'm thinking about it... could you give a better idea of where you are in the Fraser Valley?

4. wsmithies

wsmithies Member

Sooo, if your really desperate and want to give a bird a 'good home', Greyhaven sanctuary for parrots can always do with cages even if they're just for the odd garage sale. http://www.greyhaven.bc.ca/. Alternativly, if your on Vancouver Island all the people at For The Love Of Parrots do similar and need all the support they can get, http://www.floprs.org/.

5. Paulina

Paulina Active Member

I'm in Agassiz. Good idea for plant protectors! So creative...

No, I'm not desperate to give my birdies away, just the cages. Angel Aviaries is my second business, (my daycare centre is my main source of income). I breed, hand-feed and hand-raise the birds and sell them to good approved homes only. But thanx for the idea on giving the cages away to Greyhaven, I've been there before so I know where they are. If no one takes them, that's where they'll go.

6. Paulina

Paulina Active Member

I finally managed to get some photos in the midst of my hectic schedule...
    Livin' la vida loca!!! Trying to get in as much gardening as I can before that rain comes that they've been forecasting for a month!

I planted 100 lily bulbs yesterday!! 10 different kinds, awesome deal at Costco... Will have to take some photos of the beautiful display when they're all in bloom.

Back to the bird cages, here they are... Some are perfect for travel cages, small birds, others are great for parrots, whatever type of bird you've got, I've got a cage for them!!!

Attached Files: