Hi again, I'm back again with another question. Today when I was watering my container plants, I noticed something really disgusting covering nearly a third of the soil in one of my pots. It resembled a slime mold- it was wet, sticky and a yellow-orange-tan color. I finished watering and went to grab my camera- it now looks crustier. My daughter thought it was very cool and said to her it looked like mushroom bread. It doesn't look anything like a mushroom in my opinion, but does resemble fresh-baked bread in texture. Is it vomit of some kind like it appears or is it Fuligo septica? I have never had so many icky things in my garden- this year I'm seriously thinking about a new hobby. I don't understand why it is happening this summer- I've lived 32 years without seeing a wood ear fungus or slime molds, I wish they'd go away.