Acer palmatum 'Ukigumo'

Discussion in 'Acer palmatum cultivars (photos)' started by Elmore, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Acerholic

Acerholic Esteemed Contributor Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout Maple Society

24th September 2020 and Autumn has really hit home quickly. Cold nights and lots of rain already. But raindrops on colourful leaves is why Autumn is a favorite for so many of us Maple enthusiasts.
    'Ukigumo', what a special tree !!!!

Attached Files:

2. Acerholic

1st October 2020 and I can now say that my Ukigumo has gone the whole gardening season giving great colour and interest.

Attached Files:

3. Acerholic

11th October 2020 and I was wondering if I should add this today, but I wanted to show the budding amongst the leaves that are for the first time this season showing some age.

Attached Files:

4. Acerholic

15th October 2020 and still giving out to the last. But as can be seen, some are going over now. But a wonderful year for Ukigumo in my garden.

Attached Files: