Acer palmatum 'Ariadne'

Discussion in 'Acer palmatum cultivars (photos)' started by industrial, May 5, 2004.

1. Acerholic

Acerholic Esteemed Contributor Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout Maple Society

24th September 2020 and Autumn has really hit home quickly. Cold nights and lots of rain already. But raindrops on colourful leaves is why Autumn is a favorite for so many of us Maple enthusiasts.

Attached Files:

2. Acerholic

27th September 2020 and bright Autumnal sunshine brings the best out of maple leaves. Ariadne glows in these conditions.

Attached Files:

3. Acerholic

1st October 2020 and the colours are coming. Plus of course with this crazy year, new growth. So much rain overnight that brought out the best on my Aridane.

Attached Files:

4. Acerholic

10th October 2020 and the days are getting noticeably a lot shorter now, which means more colour. Along with cold starts the maples now come into their own.

Attached Files:

5. Acerholic

14th October 2020 and I feel very fortunate to have this colour on my Ariadne, after hearing so many other members on the forum stating theirs have dropped their leaves.

Attached Files: