Black Raspberry Plants (Munger strain) Available

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwest Plant Swaps and Meetups' started by DavidB52, Aug 9, 2020.

1. DavidB52

DavidB52 Active Member

I just put two Black Raspberry tips in pots; this upcoming Spring I should have a couple new plants to plant elsewhere, or give away. If anybody is interested, please let me know. Depending on the interest level, I could start several more (many available.)

Also, I am keeping an eye open for Black Raspberries of the Jewel cultivar. If anybody in these forums (locally) has a plant they'd be willing to part with, now or next Spring, I'd really appreciate finding one. (Perhaps a trade? One Munger for one Jewel?)

Attached Files:

2. DavidB52

DavidB52 Active Member

Reminder: I have some Black Raspberry plants to give away.
    The new young plants seem to be growing successfully and are ready to be put in the ground in a new home.

Attached Files:

3. DavidB52

DavidB52 Active Member

Update: these Black Raspberry plants are no longer available; they've all been adopted and taken to new homes.

I posted an ad for them on Craigslist, under "Free Stuff."
    Between 6:30 PM Monday and 3:30 PM Wednesday I received 32 inquiries from people interested in them. Then I deleted the ad.

Many of the people who wanted Black Raspberry plants wanted multiple plants.
    Wow!! I certainly didn't expect such an interest in these plants!
    (Might be a business opportunity there.)