Crematogaster scutellaris ants problem

Discussion in 'HortForum' started by Arlette, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Arlette

Arlette Active Member

On the Italian Forum in which I participate a Canadian user asked for help to chemically solve the problem of a rather important invasion of Crematogaster scutellaris ants.
    He has already tried in various other ways including the elimination of two plants that acted as "bridges" when they entered the house.
    Providing her with the names of the products on sale in Italy or their active ingredients I don't know how much would help her.
    So I thought I'd ask on this Forum if anyone has, unfortunately, had this problem and how he solved it.
    I do not know the section in which to insert this request and I insert it here with a prayer of possible displacement.
    Thank you!

I doubted that the problem may concern a home in Italy (vacation time) and I await an answer.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  2. Acerholic

Acerholic Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout Maple Society

3. Arlette

Arlette Active Member

@Acerholic Thanks so much!!! Since she hasn't answered me yet, I thought I'd forward the link you kindly indicated to me so if the problem is in Canada and if she deems it she will view it and decide what to do.
    I assure you that as much as I searched the forums for this section I did not find it (I also did the search for "ants"). Obviously I still have too many difficulties in orienting myself in the Forum.
    Ciao, ciao!

Acerholic likes this.