Unusual Request - Need Lemons at 5am

Discussion in 'Citrus' started by dicklet, Jun 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. dicklet

dicklet New Member

Hi there,

This is a very unusual request. Possibly the most unusual you will ever see on this forum.

I am an Alchemist, and I need to harvest lemons from a lemon tree around 5am in the morning.

If you have a lemon tree, and can accommodate me picking some lemons early in the AM, then I will pay greatly for them.

Alternatively, if you have a lemon tree for sale, or know where I can purchase one within the next month, that is even better.

I am located in West Point Grey, Vancouver.

Thank you. Feel free to PM me if you would like

2. Will B

Will B Active Member

We do currently have several kinds of lemons and other citrus for sale. Some have fruit already, but they might not ripen within this month. Citrus fruit can take a few months to ripen after setting. Please note we do not ship plants, we only sell by appointment at our little hobby farm in North Saanich. To see the current list of citrus we have for sale please click on this link: Citrus for sale | Aprici

If you would like to set up an appointment please contact us through this link: Website feedback (or email us directly at plants at aprici.com) | Aprici