Plant Growth Regulators

Discussion in 'Plants: Science and Cultivation' started by GardenNub, Feb 9, 2011.

1. GardenNub

GardenNub Active Member

Hey,
    So I just had a lecture about plant growth regulators and I am very interested in experimenting with some. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy them. I would like to purchase smaller amounts as I dont need half gallons and dont have the money for most products in that large of an amount. So are there any consumer sales of this stuff? I am interested in anywhere that sells this stuff, but am looking specifically for Augeo right now (active ingredient - Dikegulac Sodium) Thanks!

2. jimmyq

jimmyq Well-Known Member 10 Years

As far as I know growth regulators are not registered for use here in Canada at the retail level. Commercial growers can obtain the products, normally large and quite concentrated packaging, with a pesticide applicators license.

That said, investigate Nitrozyme or its retail package, Growth Plus.

3. turtile

turtile Member

The easiest thing to find will be IBA. It's sold pretty much everywhere as a rooting hormone (Lowes, Home Depot).

You may be able to find a few supply places online.

4. Tom Hulse

Tom Hulse Active Member 10 Years

While we're on the subject, would any of you know if anyone manufactures any form of their opposing counterparts, cytokines?

5. jimmyq

jimmyq Well-Known Member 10 Years

Consider Dynogen, and Nitrozyme.

6. GardenNub

GardenNub Active Member

Thx for the replies everyone! Even the products mentioned were not easy to find though :| lol. But I was able to find this website which is currently not selling, but in the future may be very useful. http://super-grow.biz/