Finally!!!!

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by Barbara Lloyd, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Katalina25

Katalina25 New Member

And theres me imagining that Austrailia never gets cold. I thought you shared Malaysia weather somehow. Their temps have been 35...too hot!

Anyway, you get a camera and have loads of fun with it Liz.

Thats the pits with that particular camera, I bought it for around £100 but hated the software I had to put in. I GAVE it lol to my sis and got my old Olympus back off her. I only need to plug the cable in a USB port and the comuter picks up the images from the camera.

No software...a breeze!

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/d380.html

2. lacewing

lacewing Member

That's what I want. Just plug in the usb cable thingy. "Easyshare" is an oxymoron. It isn't EASY. It's a hassle.

3. Liz

Liz Well-Known Member 10 Years

Ahh Kat we go from tropical to English freezing here. Where my ex is at the moment it is about 28 C at 8 o'clock in the morning. I am sitting on about 10 C at 10 oclock. 2 time zones away and about 3 ,000 km south of him. Tasmania below us is very UK in weather. There has been a bit of snow around in the last couple of weeks inthe alps. We even got some just up the road where it is a bit higher

Mostly our weather is cool mild and dryish. We have had some good rains and are hoping for more.

All enjoy your summer

Liz

4. Katalina25

Katalina25 New Member

5. lacewing

lacewing Member

Thanks for the info. I'll check into it. : )