My Surviving Majesty Palm

Discussion in 'Indoor and Greenhouse Plants' started by MajestyPalm, Jan 11, 2009.

1. MajestyPalm

MajestyPalm Member

Its now January the 11th and my Majesty Palm is currently growing great. its good to see a nice big palm covering the dull winter life outside, i miss summer alot...

anyways please comment
    heres the pictures:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. K Baron

K Baron Well-Known Member

I have seen King Palms in Cuba, but Majesty Palms in NFLD? Keep up the bright exposure to the south... you are so far very successful with your endeavour.

3. Bluewing

Bluewing Well-Known Member

Glad to see it's doing well for you:) They can be quite a challange for some!

4. MajestyPalm

MajestyPalm Member

Btw i bought that plant back in august so thats a while from now, glad to here your Compliments K Baron, same goes to you Bluewing.

5. K Baron

K Baron Well-Known Member

I noticed the Musa bajoo? I have had only disastrous results, when they are afflicted with spider mites and aphids, which the palms tend to be magnets to the mites..

6. Davidm

Davidm Active Member 10 Years

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  7. MajestyPalm

MajestyPalm Member

Seems as if none of these ever occur inside my house, but thats because before any of them come inside during the winter i check them just incase. that is a musa basjoo, also another favorite of mine :) or all of them...? lol

David, nice palms, very nice they look similar to coconut tree fronds, i love it when people show the same particular plants in a discussion. Please show off your palms people!! :) or even your plants.