I think I posted on the wrong forum, is it okay to post it again on the Hort Board?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by zoelovestogarden, Jul 13, 2008.

1. The title pretty much asks my question. I posted a "this varietal or this varietal" question on chats and conversations and am now wondering if I should have posted on the "hortboard." Please advise.

thanks,
    zoe

2. lorax

lorax Rising Contributor 10 Years

Re: I think I posted on the wrong forum, is it okay to post it again on the Hort Boar

Well, if the Moderators think you put it in the wrong place, they'll move it for you. As far as I can see, it's in the right place.

3. Raakel

Raakel Active Member

Re: I think I posted on the wrong forum, is it okay to post it again on the Hort Boar

I will move it to the HortBoard for you as I think that their is more "traffic" there and you are more likely to get an answer. Normally we move threads around if we feel it better fits another forum or you are more likely to get an answer in another forum.

4. Re: I think I posted on the wrong forum, is it okay to post it again on the Hort Boar

thanks!