Change Request: Mark Forums Read

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by Junglekeeper, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Junglekeeper

Junglekeeper Esteemed Contributor 10 Years

Would it be possible to change the Mark Forums Read function to automatically execute the Today's Posts function afterwards? Currently I run New Posts, review the threads returned that interest me, run Mark Forums Read to clear the rest, then Today's Posts to catch the posts, if any, that were added to the forums during the time taken to complete the review (but now marked as read).

Also, I'm not sure but I thought the UBCBG logo used to be displayed to the left of the tab title in Firefox. The blank sheet icon is now shown.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  2. Ekka

Ekka Member

A logo is there you just haven't downloaded it yet, it might take a few attempts, perhaps clear your cookies and sessions to force a new download into the browser.

Regarding the New Posts and Mark Forums Read I doubt that could be united, would require a custom script for a Vbulletin board.

3. Junglekeeper

Junglekeeper Esteemed Contributor 10 Years

Ctl-F5 (forced reload) didn't fix the problem but clearing the cache did. I should have tried that before reporting a problem. Thanks.

4. lhuget

lhuget Active Member

Huh? On behalf of the techie-challenged participants, alot of us can't even post pics (blush) so please be sure any change requests are VERY user friendly. Thanks for keeping us in mind.

Les