Clivias from Floral Architecture, AVOID!

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by rascaljade, Sep 7, 2007.

1. rascaljade

rascaljade Member

I wasn't sure where to place this thread, but I feel that a warning is in order for this company. I placed an order for a couple mature clivias, and 3 var. seedlings. Not only was the communication extremely lacking, but shipping took 16 days, when it was supposed to be 4-6. There was no markings of any kind on the box to indicate that the contents were fragile, and the plants are in horrible condition. I've potted them in hopes of reviving them, but due to MASSIVE root loss, I think that they are not long for this world. Avoid at all costs. These are what I received:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  2. Bluewing

Bluewing Well-Known Member

Oh wow, how awful!!!! Can you get your money back? File a complaint? That's just NOT right to receive trash like that!

I hope you can get replacements, or your money back in FULL, which is what I would want, you never know what kind of withered mess you'll get next time. Geez!

Good luck and thanks for the warning!

3. rascaljade

rascaljade Member

I paid for them through paypal, and have been in contact with them to get my money back, as he will not answer my emails or phone calls. This order was $80 American, and I'm not impressed at all. I don't even want replacements from him.