Request made

Discussion in 'Maples' started by patdero1, Feb 11, 2017.

1. patdero1

patdero1 Active Member Maple Society

I am a new member of the maple society, please add me. Thanks
    Pat

2. Afterglow

Afterglow New Member

Hi Pat, noticed your post and no one has answered yet, I'm recently new here myself, but I think your already added, as you have already made a post (:

3. 0soyoung

0soyoung Rising Contributor

It is described in a sticky:

There is a little person icon on the green menu bar right side. Hover your cursor over it and a drop down menu will appear. Select (click on) 'Join User Groups'. Then select (click on) the words, 'join the user group on the right side of the Maple Society box.

4. wcutler

wcutler Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator VCBF Cherry Scout 10 Years

Word of explanation: Pat did the correct procedure, but it needs approval, which sometimes takes longer than one might expect, so not trusting that the procedure was working, Pat did this posting. You can see Pat's green Maple Society banner now on the original posting under the avatar. The request was to join the Maple Society group, to be able to see the private forum for that group (different from this forum), to which only paid Maple Society members may belong.

5. AlainK

AlainK Renowned Contributor Forums Moderator Maple Society 10 Years

Hi patdero1,

You can now post and read messages in the Maple Society sub-forum.

I am to blame for the delay: your request came just on the day I was beginning my holidays/vacation. I'm sorry I didn't validate your "application" earlier but you know, important messages for the Maple Society members are posted every hour, or every day.

Anyway, we're very happy to count you in, I hope that our friends in the North American Banch will have the pleasure to meet you and exchange at the next local symposium.

And if ever you come to an event organised by the European Branch, be sure there'll always be someone to help you around.